Note to readers: Information in Police Reports is obtained from the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office and city police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Brandon Soto, 18, of the 800 block of Greenbrier Road, was charged Monday, Jan. 21 with criminal trespass to residence.
• Anton T. Hale, 37, of the 900 block of Greenbrier Road, was charged Wednesday,
Jan. 23, with criminal trespass to land.
• Steven M. Williams, 27, of the 1100 block of Rushmoore Drive, was charged Thursday,
Jan. 24, with a violation of an order of protection.
• Jarius L. Tarver, 20, of the 1300 block of West Lincoln Highway, was charged Wednesday, Jan. 23, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Mishari A. Rowell, 18, of the 900 block of Oak Street, was charged Thursday, Jan. 24, with two counts of domestic battery and a count of interfering with a report of domestic violence.
• Keegan G. Johnson-Smith, 24, of the
300 block of Miller Avenue, was charged Thursday, Jan. 24, with domestic battery.
• Jacob J. Nakaerts, 31, of the 31800 block of Hollie Lane in Kingston, was charged Friday, Jan. 25, with unlawful possession of marijuana less than 30 grams, and resisting a police officer.
• Isabela S. Carmona, 37, of the 300 block of South 11th Street, DeKalb, was charged Tuesday, Jan. 29, with driving on a suspended license.
• Trevon A. Jackson, 22, of the 300 block of Linden Place, DeKalb, was arrested Monday, Jan. 28, on a warrant for failing to appear in court on burglary charges.